- Messaging strategy + copywriting agency
- Serving serving entrepreneurs + small businesses + nonprofits
- Founded in 2010 by Jessi Honard + Marie Parks
- Fully digital team serving clients worldwide
- Staff of 10, including 2 CEOs, 1 COO, 1 marketing manager, 1 social media manager, and a team of writers, a lead editor, and a project manager.
Services + Products
- Messaging Strategy Consulting (including Brand Voice Intensives, courses, and workshops)
- Copywriting (including sales pages, websites, email sequences, opt-ins, landing pages, and more)
As co-founder and co-CEO, Jessi brings to North Star her background in education, marketing, and sales. She’s passionate about sharing the power of clear messaging and strategic content with the world. Jessi advocates for the power of clear strategy, concise language, and a solid dose of authenticity and realness.
Marie co-founded and co-leads North Star with Jessi. She got her professional start in the nonprofit sector as a grant writer, where she learned about the power of persuasion. She strives to make each client feel heard and understood, and her superpower is marrying heart and logic to make for powerful copy.
Passionate, energetic, and full of strategic ideas, Brigid keeps the engines of North Star running. An invaluable member of the team, she gets the job done, whether it’s ensuring workflows are flowing, figuring out the techy bits of a program, or onboarding team members. She also gives the company’s valued clients lots of love.
Logos for Media Use
Right click to download
Images for Media Use
Right click to download
OUR CLIENTS INCLUDE
- Tess Brigham (therapist and coach)
- Lisa Carpenter (master coach)
- Adrienne Dorison (Run Like Clockwork)
- Todd Herman (mental performance expert)
- Dr Shannon Irvine (neuropsychologist)
- Casey Lightbody (business strategist)
- Lacey Sites (business coach)
- Stacey Harris (social media strategist)
- Julia Wells (marketing strategist)
- Rachel + Kyle Wright (Wright Wellness Center)
- The Critical Thinking Child (education-focused, Chicago-based)
- Julie Rogers “Gift of Life” Program (health-focused, Texas-based)
- Rice University (ranked #16 in nation by U.S. News & World Report)
- UT Health School of Biomedical Informatics (ranked #4 in online health informatics programs by Best Value Schools)
- University of St. Thomas (ranked #28 in regional universities in the West by U.S. News & World Report)
Media Features + Mentions
- Biz BFF Summit | Biz BFFs + Partners
- CEO Stories | Choosing to Remain Business Partners | How to Stay Present + Visible in Your Business| Staying in Your Zone of Genius | How to Find Your Voice
- Change Creator | Discover Your Innovative Angle to Scale Your Impact Business
- Copy That Pops | Copywriting Tips from a “Word Nerd” with Jessi Honard
- Copy That Pops | Return of the Word Nerd
- Creative Empire | Core Values + Content Creation in Your Business with Marie Parks + Jessi Honard
- Freedom Driven Success | Using Your Voice to Stand Out in a Crowded Market with Jessi + Marie
- The Next Level Life | Discovering Your Voice with Jessi and Marie from North Star Messaging
- The ProfitLevers | How Your Business Message Can Empower You with Marie Parks & Jessi Honard
- Business News Daily | What Is a Vision Statement?
- Change Creator Magazine | Finding Your North Star
- Huffington Post | 3 Truths About Growing Your Business Through List Building
- Huffington Post | Your Ideal Client Doesn’t Matter (As Much As You Think)
- MerlinOne | Most Important Ingredients for Developing a Successful Content Marketing Strategy
- Mogul | Is Your Business REALLY Making an Impact?
- Thrive Global | How Divorce Made Me a Better Business Owner
- YFS Magazine | 5 Mind-Blowing Marketing Tips for Creative Entrepreneurs