- Messaging strategy + copywriting agency.
- Serving serving entrepreneurs + small businesses + nonprofits.
- Founded in 2010 by Jessi Honard + Marie Parks.
- Fully digital team serving clients worldwide.
- Staff of 15, including 2 CEOs and the following part-time positions: 1 COO, 9 writer/editors, 2 operations staff members, and 1 social media manager.
Services + Products
- Messaging Strategy Consulting (including Brand Voice Intensives, courses, and workshops).
- Copywriting (including sales pages, websites, email sequences, opt-ins, landing pages, and more).
As co-founder and co-CEO, Jessi brings to North Star her background in education, marketing, and sales. She’s passionate about sharing the power of clear messaging and strategic content with the world. Jessi advocates for the power of clear strategy, concise language, and a solid dose of authenticity and realness.
Marie co-founded and co-leads North Star with Jessi. She got her professional start in the nonprofit sector as a grant writer, where she learned about the power of persuasion. She strives to make each client feel heard and understood, and her superpower is marrying heart and logic to make for powerful copy.
Passionate, energetic, and full of strategic ideas, Brigid keeps the engines of North Star running. An invaluable member of the team, she gets the job done, whether it’s ensuring workflows are flowing, figuring out the techy bits of a program, or onboarding team members. She also gives the company’s valued clients lots of love.
Media Mentions + ARTICLES
- Authority Magazine | How We Plan to Rebuild in the Post-COVID Economy
- Authority Magazine | They Told Me It Was Impossible and I Did It Anyway
- Business News Daily | What Is a Vision Statement?
- Change Creator Magazine | Finding Your North Star
- Huffington Post | 3 Truths About Growing Your Business Through List Building
- Huffington Post | Your Ideal Client Doesn’t Matter (As Much As You Think)
- MerlinOne | Most Important Ingredients for Developing a Successful Content Marketing Strategy
- Mogul | Is Your Business REALLY Making an Impact?
- Rice Alumni | Tips on Working from Home from Marie Parks ’08
- Thrive Global | How Divorce Made Me a Better Business Owner
- Thrive Global | “Be Yourself” with Jessi Honard and Candice Georgiadis
- YFS Magazine | 5 Mind-Blowing Marketing Tips for Creative Entrepreneurs
Scaling + Clockworking with a Team of Contractors
How Content Marketing Can Build Your ABQ Business
Gifting Clients with Retreats and the Intangible Benefits
Discover Your Innovative Angle to Scale Your Impact Business
How Your Business Message can Empower You
Discovering Your Voice
Core Values + Content Creation in Your Business
Using Your Voice to Stand Out in a Crowded Market
The Return of the Word Nerd
Copywriting Tips from a Word Nerd
REPRESENTATIVE CLIENTS INCLUDE
- Jon Acampora (Microsoft Excel trainer)
- Theresa Baretta (operations expert)
- Tess Brigham (therapist and coach)
- Lisa Carpenter (master coach)
- Sonia Chopra, DDS (endodontist)
- Kristin Cripps (real estate investing mentor)
- Tobi Fairley (creative business mentor)
- Stacey Harris (social media strategist)
- Todd Herman (mental performance expert)
- Dr Shannon Irvine (neuropsychologist)
- Casey Lightbody (business strategist)
- Tara Newman (business and leadership mentor)
- Joe Tatta, PT, DPT (integrative pain care specialist)
- The Critical Thinking Child (education-focused, Chicago-based)
- FieryFX (marketing consultancy)
- Julie Rogers “Gift of Life” Program (health-focused, Texas-based)
- Petrucci Marketing (marketing consultancy)
- Rice University (ranked #16 in nation by U.S. News & World Report)
- Run Like Clockwork (business operations consultancy)
- UT Health School of Biomedical Informatics (ranked #4 in online health informatics programs by Best Value Schools)
- University of St. Thomas (ranked #28 in regional universities in the West by U.S. News & World Report)
Logos for Media Use
Right click to download
Images for Media Use
Right click to download